TOWN OF HOLLAND, Wis. (WKBT) - A Town of Holland man was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and attempted homicide on Sunday afternoon after stabbing a family member, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
Xai Vang, 19, is accused of stabbing a family member at a residence on Garden Street in Holmen at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The Sheriff's Department said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital for a stab wound to the arm.
A La Crosse County judge issued a $25,000 cash bond for Vang on Monday afternoon.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death