TOWN OF HOLLAND, Wis. (WKBT) - A Town of Holland man was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and attempted homicide on Sunday afternoon after stabbing a family member, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
Xai Vang, 19, is accused of stabbing a family member at a residence on Garden Street in Holmen at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The Sheriff's Department said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital for a stab wound to the arm.
A La Crosse County judge issued a $25,000 cash bond for Vang on Monday afternoon.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse