TOWN OF HOLLAND, Wis. (WKBT) - A Town of Holland man was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct and attempted homicide on Sunday afternoon after stabbing a family member, according to the La Crosse County Sheriff's Department.
Xai Vang, 19, is accused of stabbing a family member at a residence on Garden Street in Holmen at 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.
The Sheriff's Department said the victim was treated and released from a local hospital for a stab wound to the arm.
A La Crosse County judge issued a $25,000 cash bond for Vang on Monday afternoon.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online