TOWN OF SAUKVILLE, Wis. (AP) - Sheriff's officials say the death toll has risen to three from a car crash in Ozaukee County.
The sheriff's office said Tuesday the driver, 25-year-old Nicholas Snow of Germantown, has died of his injuries.
Two passengers died at the scene of Monday night's crash. Twenty-three-year-old Stephen Miller, of Port Washington, and 21-year-old Jayme Ceplina, of West Bend, were killed when the vehicle left a road in the Town of Saukville, hit several trees and split in two.
Authorities say speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash, which happened Monday shortly before 11 p.m.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December