TOWN OF SAUKVILLE, Wis. (AP) - Sheriff's officials say the death toll has risen to three from a car crash in Ozaukee County.
The sheriff's office said Tuesday the driver, 25-year-old Nicholas Snow of Germantown, has died of his injuries.
Two passengers died at the scene of Monday night's crash. Twenty-three-year-old Stephen Miller, of Port Washington, and 21-year-old Jayme Ceplina, of West Bend, were killed when the vehicle left a road in the Town of Saukville, hit several trees and split in two.
Authorities say speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash, which happened Monday shortly before 11 p.m.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks