LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Two teenagers caught by police breaking into a home in the Town of Shelby were formally charged Friday.
18-year-old William McCullough and 17-year-old Michael Fuselier are charged with burglary with a dangerous weapon, disorderly conduct, property damage and trespassing.
Despite being a minor, Fuselier is being charged as an adult. McCullough is also charged with hitting a police dog.
Both teens were found with a significant amount of cash, drugs and a weapon on them after breaking into the home on Southdale Drive Tuesday.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building