VERNON COUNTY, WI - A 16-year-old was injured during a crash in the Town of Wheatland in Vernon County Wednesday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Jonathan Haynes, of Viroqua, was negotiating a curve East on State High way 82 near Blackhawk Avenue when he lost control of his vehicle.
Haynes's car crossed the centerline, struck a guardrail, went over the embankment, overturned and came to rest facing south.
Haynes was transported to Gundersen Health System for non-life-threatening injuries. Authorities say he was wearing his seat belt.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday