VERNON COUNTY, WI - A 16-year-old was injured during a crash in the Town of Wheatland in Vernon County Wednesday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says Jonathan Haynes, of Viroqua, was negotiating a curve East on State High way 82 near Blackhawk Avenue when he lost control of his vehicle.
Haynes's car crossed the centerline, struck a guardrail, went over the embankment, overturned and came to rest facing south.
Haynes was transported to Gundersen Health System for non-life-threatening injuries. Authorities say he was wearing his seat belt.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract