TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says a teenager was taken to the hospital after her car rolled over Monday night.
It happened on Highway 14, just south of E. Smith Road in the Town of Viroqua.
A 17 year old girl from rural Westby was driving east when she lost control of her car on icy roads. The sheriff's department says her car crossed the median, rolled over, and stopped in the westbound lane of traffic.
She was taken to a Viroqua hospital for possible injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt.
The crash is under investigation.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Reynolds supports program cuts to defund Planned Parenthood
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts