TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says a teenager was taken to the hospital after her car rolled over Monday night.
It happened on Highway 14, just south of E. Smith Road in the Town of Viroqua.
A 17 year old girl from rural Westby was driving east when she lost control of her car on icy roads. The sheriff's department says her car crossed the median, rolled over, and stopped in the westbound lane of traffic.
She was taken to a Viroqua hospital for possible injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt.
The crash is under investigation.
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable