TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says a teenager was taken to the hospital after her car rolled over Monday night.
It happened on Highway 14, just south of E. Smith Road in the Town of Viroqua.
A 17 year old girl from rural Westby was driving east when she lost control of her car on icy roads. The sheriff's department says her car crossed the median, rolled over, and stopped in the westbound lane of traffic.
She was taken to a Viroqua hospital for possible injuries. She was wearing a seatbelt.
The crash is under investigation.
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Preschool teacher, 4-year-old recovering after ‘perfect kidney' transplant
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Dayton blasts Trump's transgender bathroom reversal
- Ohio, Wisconsin kick start interstate talks on Trump effect
- Discrimination lawsuit against Rochester schools dismissed
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner