ONALASKA, Wis. - A suspicious package triggered a strong police presence Monday in Onalaska.
A number of law enforcement agencies, as well as the HazMat team, responded to the Army Career Center on Highway 16 in Onalaska after the suspicious package was discovered.
The area was blocked off as a precaution and evacuated during the investigation.20040498
The HazMat team tested the package and determined it was not a threat.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building