ONALASKA, Wis. - A suspicious package triggered a strong police presence Monday in Onalaska.
A number of law enforcement agencies, as well as the HazMat team, responded to the Army Career Center on Highway 16 in Onalaska after the suspicious package was discovered.
The area was blocked off as a precaution and evacuated during the investigation.20040498
The HazMat team tested the package and determined it was not a threat.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.