TWO RIVERS, Wis. (AP) - Police say a 54-year-old suspect being held in the Manitowoc County Jail knew the man he's accused of killing.
Two Rivers Police Chief Joseph Collins says the 34-year-old male victim was stabbed about 3 a.m. Sunday, then tried to drive away from the scene of the crime before crashing into two vehicles in the driveway of a house.
WOMT radio reports the victim was taken to Aurora Medical Center and later died. Chief Deputy Coronor Jeffrey Schroeder says an autopsy will be done Monday.
Charges are being reviewed by the Manitowoc County district attorney.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- Cool, wet conditions put damper on Minnesota spring planting
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget