TWO RIVERS, Wis. (AP) - Police say a 54-year-old suspect being held in the Manitowoc County Jail knew the man he's accused of killing.
Two Rivers Police Chief Joseph Collins says the 34-year-old male victim was stabbed about 3 a.m. Sunday, then tried to drive away from the scene of the crime before crashing into two vehicles in the driveway of a house.
WOMT radio reports the victim was taken to Aurora Medical Center and later died. Chief Deputy Coronor Jeffrey Schroeder says an autopsy will be done Monday.
Charges are being reviewed by the Manitowoc County district attorney.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December