LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The man who police say shot three people on Farnam Street in La Crosse on August 31, 2013, is now in the La Crosse County Jail.
Almondo Baker, 33, was transported from Florida. He was arrested in Lee County, Florida on September 23.
Witnesses told La Crosse police there were about 8-10 people outside the residence on 1020 Farnam Street on the sidewalk on August 31 when an argument grew and a fight started around 5:05 a.m.
A witness told police she heard several gunshots and people ran from the area. Several people told police Baker fired the gun. Two women were shot in their right thigh and a man was shot in the left lower leg and in the pelvic area.
Baker appeared in La Crosse County Court on Friday afternoon. He is being held on a $100,000 cash bond.23874914
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers