LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The man who police say shot three people on Farnam Street in La Crosse on August 31, 2013, is now in the La Crosse County Jail.
Almondo Baker, 33, was transported from Florida. He was arrested in Lee County, Florida on September 23.
Witnesses told La Crosse police there were about 8-10 people outside the residence on 1020 Farnam Street on the sidewalk on August 31 when an argument grew and a fight started around 5:05 a.m.
A witness told police she heard several gunshots and people ran from the area. Several people told police Baker fired the gun. Two women were shot in their right thigh and a man was shot in the left lower leg and in the pelvic area.
Baker appeared in La Crosse County Court on Friday afternoon. He is being held on a $100,000 cash bond.23874914
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure