ONALASKA, Wis. - News 8's Kevin Hoy reported live from Target in Onalaska Black Friday morning.
Target Senior Team Leader Sue Olson said they saw a steady stream of shoppers when doors opened Thursday night at 9 p.m. through the early morning hours.
"We were really busy for that first four hours and now we have that lull for about four hours and then it will just pick right back up again, usually around 6 o'clock," Olson said.17528682
Olson said the most popular sales items this year are electronics, like TVs and game counsels, as well as bedding.
"Everyone's really excited," Olson said. "All the guests are in good moods and having fun."
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather