The Waukesha County District Attorney's Office charged state Rep. Bill Kramer with two counts of sexually assaulting a woman in an incident that allegedly happened three years ago, according to a criminal complaint.
Earlier this month, Kramer was stripped of his position as majority leader of the state Assembly after the allegations of sexual harassment surfaced.
If convicted, he could be fined up to $100,000 or imprisoned for up to 40 years or both, according to the report.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program