LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Center was the place to be this weekend for outdoor enthusiasts. It was the site of the annual La Crosse Boat, Sports, Travel, RV & Hunting show.
The four day show wrapped up Sunday afternoon.
Organizers say the weak economy really hurt sales of boats and RV's in recent years. Vendors, however, are seeing signs of things starting to turn around.
"In talking to the RV dealers that are back there now, the consumers seem to be back buying them again," said Bob Wright, one of the show's organizers.
"They seem to be buying the smaller ones now than the humongous ones that might drag done your gas mileage that much more," he added.
The show is expected to be back again in 2014 for it's 37th year.18490248
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser