LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Center was the place to be this weekend for outdoor enthusiasts. It was the site of the annual La Crosse Boat, Sports, Travel, RV & Hunting show.
The four day show wrapped up Sunday afternoon.
Organizers say the weak economy really hurt sales of boats and RV's in recent years. Vendors, however, are seeing signs of things starting to turn around.
"In talking to the RV dealers that are back there now, the consumers seem to be back buying them again," said Bob Wright, one of the show's organizers.
"They seem to be buying the smaller ones now than the humongous ones that might drag done your gas mileage that much more," he added.
The show is expected to be back again in 2014 for it's 37th year.18490248
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building