LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Riverfest runs Wednesday, July 2 - Saturday, July 5, 2014.
You must have a Riverfest 2014 button for admission to the grounds. Buttons are $7 during fest and can be purchased at the gates or at RiverfestLaCrosse.com.
Below you'll find recent videos and articles of our coverage of Riverfest.
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes: Men's March Against Domestic Violence - Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. in Riverside Park. More info: www.walkamilelacrosse.org.
Kwik Trip Fireworks Extravaganza – Friday, July 4 at 10 p.m. Fireworks will be set off in Pettibone Park in La Crosse. Viewing available at Riverside Park.
La Crosse Puzzled Classic 5K/10K/Kid's Run – Saturday, July 5 7:30 a.m. 10K start on 2nd & Pearl St; 5K Run/Walk start 7:50 a.m. on 2nd & State Street; Kids Race start: 10 a.m. in Riverside Park (open to children 10 and under). More info: http://laxautism.org/puzzle.html
Big Blue Dragon Boat Race – Saturday, July 5 at Copeland Park, 1130 Copeland Park Drive; 7 a.m. Team warm-ups; 8 a.m. Qualifying time trial races; 11:15 a.m. Opening ceremonies; 11:45 a.m. Semifinal Races; 3:15 p.m. Breast cancer survivor ceremony; 3:30 p.m. Final races; 5 p.m. Awards and closing ceremony. More info: http://mayoclinichealthsystem.org/locations/la-crosse/about-us/dragon-boat-2014
For more information on Riverfest, visit RiverfestLaCrosse.com.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently
- 3 Rivers Nutrition hosts beach fitness camp
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years