LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Riverfest runs Wednesday, July 2 - Saturday, July 5, 2014.
You must have a Riverfest 2014 button for admission to the grounds. Buttons are $7 during fest and can be purchased at the gates or at RiverfestLaCrosse.com.
Below you'll find recent videos and articles of our coverage of Riverfest.
Walk a Mile in Her Shoes: Men's March Against Domestic Violence - Thursday, July 3 at 6 p.m. in Riverside Park. More info: www.walkamilelacrosse.org.
Kwik Trip Fireworks Extravaganza – Friday, July 4 at 10 p.m. Fireworks will be set off in Pettibone Park in La Crosse. Viewing available at Riverside Park.
La Crosse Puzzled Classic 5K/10K/Kid's Run – Saturday, July 5 7:30 a.m. 10K start on 2nd & Pearl St; 5K Run/Walk start 7:50 a.m. on 2nd & State Street; Kids Race start: 10 a.m. in Riverside Park (open to children 10 and under). More info: http://laxautism.org/puzzle.html
Big Blue Dragon Boat Race – Saturday, July 5 at Copeland Park, 1130 Copeland Park Drive; 7 a.m. Team warm-ups; 8 a.m. Qualifying time trial races; 11:15 a.m. Opening ceremonies; 11:45 a.m. Semifinal Races; 3:15 p.m. Breast cancer survivor ceremony; 3:30 p.m. Final races; 5 p.m. Awards and closing ceremony. More info: http://mayoclinichealthsystem.org/locations/la-crosse/about-us/dragon-boat-2014
For more information on Riverfest, visit RiverfestLaCrosse.com.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Teacher, student kidney transplant set for Wednesday
- Biometric screening speeds check-in at Twin Cities airport
- U of Minnesota law professor charged with sex assault
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus