LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Blue Angels will perform as part of the 2014 Deke Slayton Airfest in La Crosse on Saturday, May 31 and Sunday, June 1.
Below you'll find videos, articles and slideshows of our coverage of the events.
Some of the highlights include a 6-minute clip of the best parts of UW-La Crosse Chancellor Joe Gow's flight with the Blue Angels; Green Bay Packers Linebacker A.J. Hawk flying with the Blue Angels; and a trip in a B-25 Miss Mitchell, a WWII bomber aircraft.
The grounds open at 9 a.m. and the flying starts around 12 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. For more information on the Airfest, visit airfest.com.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- Baby peregrine falcons banded in downtown La Crosse
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Monroe Co. man avoids prison for shooting mother
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- News 8 Sports Round Up - May 25, 2017
- Program gives books to La Crosse students for summer reading
- Tomah VA, Fort McCoy team up for Memorial Day 5K
- Iowa man accused of stealing from ailing dad gets probation