LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Blue Angels will perform as part of the 2014 Deke Slayton Airfest in La Crosse on Saturday, May 31 and Sunday, June 1.
Below you'll find videos, articles and slideshows of our coverage of the events.
Some of the highlights include a 6-minute clip of the best parts of UW-La Crosse Chancellor Joe Gow's flight with the Blue Angels; Green Bay Packers Linebacker A.J. Hawk flying with the Blue Angels; and a trip in a B-25 Miss Mitchell, a WWII bomber aircraft.
The grounds open at 9 a.m. and the flying starts around 12 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. For more information on the Airfest, visit airfest.com.
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Area church making capes for kids in pediatric ward
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- La Crosse Children's Museum celebrates 18 years
- Lawmakers push bill to address dropped rural cellphone calls
- Some Rochester patients help treat grief with acupuncture