LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The Blue Angels will perform as part of the 2014 Deke Slayton Airfest in La Crosse on Saturday, May 31 and Sunday, June 1.
Below you'll find videos, articles and slideshows of our coverage of the events.
Some of the highlights include a 6-minute clip of the best parts of UW-La Crosse Chancellor Joe Gow's flight with the Blue Angels; Green Bay Packers Linebacker A.J. Hawk flying with the Blue Angels; and a trip in a B-25 Miss Mitchell, a WWII bomber aircraft.
The grounds open at 9 a.m. and the flying starts around 12 p.m. Tickets are $10 in advance or $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. For more information on the Airfest, visit airfest.com.
- Attorney general announces deal on drug overdose treatment
- Viterbo students spend one night homeless
- Warm weather a worry for apple growers
- Organic conference returns to La Crosse
- WSU Baseball drafts 14-year-old for team
- City of La Crosse looks to crowdsource Buzz's Bikes fix
- Iowa man sentenced for lying to cold case investigators
- City planners asking for more input on Highway 53 corridor plan
- Rochester might oust 200 students over vaccine requirements
- Trespass charges for man living in hospital closet