SPARTA, Wis. - The Sparta Police Department says it's investigating an alleged bullying incident that took place on a school bus on Tuesday, February 19.
School officials have already "taken some action" against one of the students involved in the incident, according to police.
Investigators have been interviewing students and have looked at surveillance video related to this case.
Sparta police and school leaders say several Facebook posts have surfaced, but they say "the validity of those Facebook postings is the responsibility of the poster and Facebook page administrator."
Police say more details will be released after their investigation is complete, which may be later this week.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract