SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - A 27-year-old fisherman in Sparta suffered non-life-threatening injuries after his van rolled forward and pinned him underneath.
Sparta police said Bradley Stahlsberg parked his van by the Perch Lake boat landing to go fishing on Monday at about 3 p.m. When he was fishing in front of the van, it came out of gear and rolled forward, pinning Stahlsberg under the front of the van partially in the Lake.
Stahlsberg was treated at a local hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Senate panel inches Sunday liquor sales forward
- Bipartisan support for Wisconsin bill helping terminally ill
- Walker's evangelical Alaskan cruise canceled
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- Vets warn eliminating prevailing wage will cost jobs