SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sparta police arrested a 33-year-old woman for third offense OWI.
Police received a complaint of a vehicle driving on Montgomery Street that had struck the curb several times on April 27 at 4:55 p.m. Kimberly Hass told Sparta police she was delivering papers.
Sparta police officers found a water bottle containing an alcoholic beverage in the center console and an unlabeled bottle of prescription of medication in her purse. Haas was also arrested for possession of prescription medication without a prescription and cited for possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle as the driver.
- La Crosse Police urge boaters to be safe over weekend
- De Soto student in custody for school threat
- Rail tank car helps first responders prepare in case of derailment
- Locomotive engine oil spill in Jackson county
- The Latest: Teens in Wisconsin plane crash identified
- The Latest: Teen plane crash survivor in serious condition
- Wisconsin seeks to be first to drug test Medicaid applicants
- Wisconsin woman jumps on hood of her SUV to prevent theft
- Minneapolis plastic bag ban could be blocked
- Task force catches more criminals exploiting children online