SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sparta police arrested a 33-year-old woman for third offense OWI.
Police received a complaint of a vehicle driving on Montgomery Street that had struck the curb several times on April 27 at 4:55 p.m. Kimberly Hass told Sparta police she was delivering papers.
Sparta police officers found a water bottle containing an alcoholic beverage in the center console and an unlabeled bottle of prescription of medication in her purse. Haas was also arrested for possession of prescription medication without a prescription and cited for possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle as the driver.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Interfaith panel promotes understanding
- 'Spudmobile' makes stop at La Crosse schools
- La Crescent leaders hear ideas for downtown development
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse