SPARTA, Wis. (WKBT) - Sparta police arrested a 33-year-old woman for third offense OWI.
Police received a complaint of a vehicle driving on Montgomery Street that had struck the curb several times on April 27 at 4:55 p.m. Kimberly Hass told Sparta police she was delivering papers.
Sparta police officers found a water bottle containing an alcoholic beverage in the center console and an unlabeled bottle of prescription of medication in her purse. Haas was also arrested for possession of prescription medication without a prescription and cited for possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle as the driver.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners