LA CROSSE, Wis. - Drivers on La Crosse's south side can expect some delays starting Monday.
South Avenue, also Highway 14/61, will see a number of lane closures and detours south of West Avenue.
Crews are working on underground utilities.
Weather permitting, the road should be fully open by Friday.19825382
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract
- Federal officials charge 15 with eagle trafficking
- No injuries at early morning house fire in Onalaska