LA CROSSE, Wis. - Drivers on La Crosse's south side can expect some delays starting Monday.
South Avenue, also Highway 14/61, will see a number of lane closures and detours south of West Avenue.
Crews are working on underground utilities.
Weather permitting, the road should be fully open by Friday.19825382
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge