LA CROSSE, Wis. - Snow totals ranging between four and seven inches in La Crosse County this week means officials are reopening snowmobile trails.
The La Crosse County Snowmobile Alliance says all trails are being reopened at noon on Friday, Feb. 1st.
High winds have left some bare spots, and there may be ice or even water on some trails because of last weekend's rain and ice storm. Groomer operators also report several downed trees.
The Alliance says it's Trail Condition Hotline is currently out of order, but should be working soon. The number is (608)782-4500.
To check on the condition of snowmobile trails in Vernon County call (608)637-5481. The number to hear conditions on Crawford County trails is 326-0270.18379866
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.