LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Skyrockers are already preparing for another spectacular New Year's Eve show.
The organization is getting things ready on top of Grandad Bluff, which means the public once again has a chance to launch fireworks.
For a $25 donation, you can do your own nightly shot. Organizers say people should expect another great show on New Year's, as always, with a few new twists.17639026
"A lot of the new stuff has to do with the fact that the park up here has been renovated so it's just changing where we're putting the cues in the positions," said Jonathan Vermes of the La Crosse Skyrockers. "And we've got some new products that we've brought in so there will be different effects this year."
For more information, you can visit the Skyrockers' website.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US