LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Skyrockers are already preparing for another spectacular New Year's Eve show.
The organization is getting things ready on top of Grandad Bluff, which means the public once again has a chance to launch fireworks.
For a $25 donation, you can do your own nightly shot. Organizers say people should expect another great show on New Year's, as always, with a few new twists.17639026
"A lot of the new stuff has to do with the fact that the park up here has been renovated so it's just changing where we're putting the cues in the positions," said Jonathan Vermes of the La Crosse Skyrockers. "And we've got some new products that we've brought in so there will be different effects this year."
For more information, you can visit the Skyrockers' website.
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Wisconsin Democrats propose legalizing medical marijuana
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration
- Baldwin, Kind both attending inauguration while Pocan skips
- New faces breathe new life into debate on Sunday booze ban
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday