GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A Sheboygan man has won the Lambeau Leap Sweepstakes, earning the right to become the first non-player to perform the storied leap during a game.
Cory Uttech was one of 10 randomly selected finalists who came to Lambeau Field on Tuesday to show off their best leap.
With his win, Uttech gets to make a leap at halftime of the Green Bay Packers-Detroit Lions game on Dec. 9.
A Sheboygan Press report says Uttech will also receive four club seats to the game, four VIP sidelines passes, a game ball, a Packers jersey with his name on the back and a one-night stay in Green Bay.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.