GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - A Sheboygan man has won the Lambeau Leap Sweepstakes, earning the right to become the first non-player to perform the storied leap during a game.
Cory Uttech was one of 10 randomly selected finalists who came to Lambeau Field on Tuesday to show off their best leap.
With his win, Uttech gets to make a leap at halftime of the Green Bay Packers-Detroit Lions game on Dec. 9.
A Sheboygan Press report says Uttech will also receive four club seats to the game, four VIP sidelines passes, a game ball, a Packers jersey with his name on the back and a one-night stay in Green Bay.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviormental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game