LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police announced that a convicted sex offender will be released on December 25.
Jacob Winch, 32, will live at the Attic Correctional Service, 612 Rose St. in La Crosse.
Winch was convicted of possessing child pornography of minor females and downloading child pornography onto his computer.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 217 pounds. He has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Under his conditions of supervision, Winch will not be allowed contact with the victim and he will not be allowed unsupervised contact with minors. He cannot consumer alcohol or drugs. He must comply with standard sex offender rules, and cooperate with electronic monitoring. Face-to-face contact with law enforcement is required. Winch must also comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration