LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police announced that a convicted sex offender will be released on December 25.
Jacob Winch, 32, will live at the Attic Correctional Service, 612 Rose St. in La Crosse.
Winch was convicted of possessing child pornography of minor females and downloading child pornography onto his computer.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 217 pounds. He has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Under his conditions of supervision, Winch will not be allowed contact with the victim and he will not be allowed unsupervised contact with minors. He cannot consumer alcohol or drugs. He must comply with standard sex offender rules, and cooperate with electronic monitoring. Face-to-face contact with law enforcement is required. Winch must also comply with all requirements and lifetime registrant of the Wisconsin Sex Offender Registration Program.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US