LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An unexpected underground sewer pipe repair has caused a temporary lane closure on Copeland Avenue, according to La Crosse police.
Southbound traffic near the 200 block of Copeland Avenue viaduct is being directed into the right lane.
The City of La Crosse traffic engineer said construction should be completed by Monday, January 27. La Crosse police said it's expected that traffic will have to be re-directed into the left lane mid-week.
You should expect delays during peak traffic times due to the lane closure.
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Competency hearing sought for Iowan accused of voting twice
- Fiberglass fire causes neighborhood evacuation
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race