MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A ceremony marking the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks will be held Wednesday at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum in Madison.
The public is invited to attend the ceremony.
Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary John Scocos and Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch will be participating in the event.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay