MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A ceremony marking the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks will be held Wednesday at the Wisconsin Veterans Museum in Madison.
The public is invited to attend the ceremony.
Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary John Scocos and Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch will be participating in the event.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota governor eyes fast return to work after collapse
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- Trial set for mom whose toddler was found wandering outside
- Wisconsin Democrats: County websites were hacked
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Man accused of trying to kill unborn child arrested in NY
- Section of riverbank collapses near City Hall in Des Moines
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore