GLENDALE, Wis. (AP) - A Brookfield restaurant named for Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is opening a second location.
8-Twelve MVP Bar & Grill opened last summer in Brookfield and is run by SURG Restaurant Group.
Company spokeswoman Jaime Jacobs says they don't have a firm opening date, but they hope to have it open by October. It will be located at Bayshore Mall in Glendale
In a statement, Braun and Rodgers both said they were excited to open a second location.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest