GLENDALE, Wis. (AP) - A Brookfield restaurant named for Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is opening a second location.
8-Twelve MVP Bar & Grill opened last summer in Brookfield and is run by SURG Restaurant Group.
Company spokeswoman Jaime Jacobs says they don't have a firm opening date, but they hope to have it open by October. It will be located at Bayshore Mall in Glendale
In a statement, Braun and Rodgers both said they were excited to open a second location.
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Free smoke alarm campaign aims to reduce fire deaths, injuries
- WSU defense takes 2017 spring game
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 22, 2017
- Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine and Cheese Festival draws thousands
- Community garden sees rush of Earth Day volunteers