LA CROSSE, Wis. - It's the job of the Department of Administration to implement the recently passed budget. Sec. Mike Huebsch talks about that task and what he feels is the most important part of that budget.
We also asked him about the collective bargaining fight and how it launched Gov. Scott Walker to the national stage, and whether it moves the Governor towards a 2016 Presidential run.
Huebsch spent 16 years in the Assembly, would he ever run for office again? Find out what he says.20906432
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse