MADISON, WI (AP) - A search committee has been created to find the next president of the University of Wisconsin System.
Board of Regents President Michael Falbo on Friday appointed the 18-member search committee to find a successor to Kevin Reilly. He is leaving his position in January.
The committee will be chaired by Regina Millner, who is vice president of the Board of Regents. Five current regents, three former regents and others from across the UW System will be on the panel.
The committee is expected to recommend five finalists for consideration to a special Board of Regents Committee, which will then forward the name of the recommended candidate to the full board.
The search committee's first meeting is scheduled for Sept. 6.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest