LA CROSSE, Wis. - The School District of La Crosse's 21st Century Community Learning Center program will offer a seven-week "Parenting with Love and Logic" course.
The course, which begins on February 5, will be led by former Logan Middle School Principal Roger Fish.
The cost of the program is $10 per person or $15 for two participants. Scholarships are available. Free child care will be available during the program. Click here for more information on the program.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration