LA CROSSE, Wis. - The School District of La Crosse's 21st Century Community Learning Center program will offer a seven-week "Parenting with Love and Logic" course.
The course, which begins on February 5, will be led by former Logan Middle School Principal Roger Fish.
The cost of the program is $10 per person or $15 for two participants. Scholarships are available. Free child care will be available during the program. Click here for more information on the program.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure