MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Santa's progress across Wisconsin on Christmas Eve can be tracked online.
The Wisconsin National Guard and Wisconsin Emergency Management announced Friday that they will be providing regular updates on Santa's progress through Facebook and Twitter.
Gov. Scott Walker says a KC-135 Stratotanker from Milwaukee's 128th Air Refueling Wing will meet up with Santa over Lake Superior and provide carrots and water for the reindeer and power bars and cocoa for Santa.
A squadron of F-16 fighter jets from Madison's 115th Fighter Wing will also serve as an aerial escort and Wisconsin Emergency Management will provide Santa with updated storm reports.6722746
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run