MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Santa's progress across Wisconsin on Christmas Eve can be tracked online.
The Wisconsin National Guard and Wisconsin Emergency Management announced Friday that they will be providing regular updates on Santa's progress through Facebook and Twitter.
Gov. Scott Walker says a KC-135 Stratotanker from Milwaukee's 128th Air Refueling Wing will meet up with Santa over Lake Superior and provide carrots and water for the reindeer and power bars and cocoa for Santa.
A squadron of F-16 fighter jets from Madison's 115th Fighter Wing will also serve as an aerial escort and Wisconsin Emergency Management will provide Santa with updated storm reports.6722746
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student