LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Salvation Army is slowly approaching its winter fundraising goal.
The organization is hoping to raise $650,000 for its Christmas Red Kettle Campaign. They're a little more than $50,000 short.
The funds are used to help the organization's mission, providing things like hot meals and a place to stay.18010166
If you'd like to donate, head to the organization's website at bells2ring.org.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.