LA CROSSE, Wis. - The La Crosse Salvation Army is slowly approaching its winter fundraising goal.
The organization is hoping to raise $650,000 for its Christmas Red Kettle Campaign. They're a little more than $50,000 short.
The funds are used to help the organization's mission, providing things like hot meals and a place to stay.18010166
If you'd like to donate, head to the organization's website at bells2ring.org.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- GOP gets in lockstep in looming budget fight with Dayton
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 motorcyclists