GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Paul Ryan's three young children are a regular presence as he heads into the final days of his vice presidential run.
The Republican congressman from Wisconsin has taken 10-year-old Liza, 9-year-old Charlie and 7-year-old Sam to campaign stops and they have taken a star turn at rallies.
The trio fires T-shirts with slingshots into the crowd and mug for the cameras. They joined their parents at a Green Bay Packers tailgate on Sunday and tossed beanbags with their father. Hundreds craned for a peek at the potential second family of the United States.
Candidates' children are often featured the political campaigns, although seldom are they as young and visible as Ryan's.
- Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton says he will finish his term despite being diagnosed with prostate cancer
- La Crosse in top 20 college towns
- Assignment: Education - Global Partners mentors Hamilton students
- Trump to take executive action advancing oil pipelines
- United Way nears campaign goal
- Couleecap granted $53,000 for entrepreneurial support
- A woman was arrested in Black Hills after abducting her kids
- Wisconsin manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Dayton plots big budget with public health insurance option
- Walker to deliver budget address on Feb. 8