TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A rural Westby woman is transported to the hospital following a single-vehicle crash Monday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says 48-year-old Ginger Jacobs was driving north on US Highway 14 when she lost consciousness, crossed the median, struck a sign and crashed into a cornfield.
Jacobs was taken to Vernon Memorial by Tri-State Ambulance.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners