TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A rural Westby woman is transported to the hospital following a single-vehicle crash Monday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says 48-year-old Ginger Jacobs was driving north on US Highway 14 when she lost consciousness, crossed the median, struck a sign and crashed into a cornfield.
Jacobs was taken to Vernon Memorial by Tri-State Ambulance.
The crash is still under investigation.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently