TOWN OF VIROQUA, Wis. (WKBT) - A rural Westby woman is transported to the hospital following a single-vehicle crash Monday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says 48-year-old Ginger Jacobs was driving north on US Highway 14 when she lost consciousness, crossed the median, struck a sign and crashed into a cornfield.
Jacobs was taken to Vernon Memorial by Tri-State Ambulance.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Hunger Task Force garners tons of food through Family Fest
- La Crosse Fire Department offering free smoke alarm installation
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Sunday liquor sales heads for final Minnesota Senate vote
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Researchers may have found link between stress and weight gain