LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It didn't feel like it outside Wednesday, but at least one sure sign of Spring is here.
Rudy's drive-in in La Crosse opened its doors for another season.
With the cold weather, they are a little behind schedule this year. They try to open up around the 20th.
The chilly temps didn't seem to be hurting business as people were excited they opened for another season.
Rudy's staff says a lot of work was done to get the doors open this year. "Put everything back together, get the motors greased, put the bathrooms back together, it's just like opening up a brand new restaurant, all the food orders," said Manager Justin Smith.
There is still too much ice and sand in the parking lot so the trademark roller skates won't be out until at least Saturday.
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse