LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It didn't feel like it outside Wednesday, but at least one sure sign of Spring is here.
Rudy's drive-in in La Crosse opened its doors for another season.
With the cold weather, they are a little behind schedule this year. They try to open up around the 20th.
The chilly temps didn't seem to be hurting business as people were excited they opened for another season.
Rudy's staff says a lot of work was done to get the doors open this year. "Put everything back together, get the motors greased, put the bathrooms back together, it's just like opening up a brand new restaurant, all the food orders," said Manager Justin Smith.
There is still too much ice and sand in the parking lot so the trademark roller skates won't be out until at least Saturday.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota