LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - It didn't feel like it outside Wednesday, but at least one sure sign of Spring is here.
Rudy's drive-in in La Crosse opened its doors for another season.
With the cold weather, they are a little behind schedule this year. They try to open up around the 20th.
The chilly temps didn't seem to be hurting business as people were excited they opened for another season.
Rudy's staff says a lot of work was done to get the doors open this year. "Put everything back together, get the motors greased, put the bathrooms back together, it's just like opening up a brand new restaurant, all the food orders," said Manager Justin Smith.
There is still too much ice and sand in the parking lot so the trademark roller skates won't be out until at least Saturday.
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program