HOLMEN, Wis. - A rollover crash in Holmen led to an extensive search for the driver Saturday evening.
It happened at the intersection of Briggs Road and County Road XX around 5 p.m.
Authorities used dogs and lights to search nearby woods for the driver.
They eventually found the male suspect, 45-year-old Matthew Spors, after a citizen spotted him an alerted a K-9 officer.
Police are recommending Spors, of Holmen, face charges of 3rd offense OWI, failing to notify police of an accident and obstructing.
Spors was taken to Gundersen Lutheran Hospital with non life-threatening injuries17711012
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged Dec. 22 shooting
- Wisconsin student wants sex charges dismissed
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death
- Stolen passwords used to change some grades, university says
- Search resumes for girl missing in western Iowa river
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run