LA CROSSE, Wis. - While it doesn't feel like spring yet, the road construction season is getting underway in our area.
Beginning on Monday, road work will begin on South Avenue in La Crosse.
Crews will create a detour and have to close some lanes.
Work is being done on underground utilities.19841392
Northbound and westbound traffic will be detoured, southbound and eastbound traffic will be reduced to one lane between Green Bay Street and West Avenue.
The city says the construction should be wrapped up in a week.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.