LA CROSSE, Wis. - While it doesn't feel like spring yet, the road construction season is getting underway in our area.
Beginning on Monday, road work will begin on South Avenue in La Crosse.
Crews will create a detour and have to close some lanes.
Work is being done on underground utilities.19841392
Northbound and westbound traffic will be detoured, southbound and eastbound traffic will be reduced to one lane between Green Bay Street and West Avenue.
The city says the construction should be wrapped up in a week.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks