LA CROSSE, Wis. - Renew, grow, win. That's the new Republican theme after a second straight loss in the race for the White House.
And it's that message they're hoping to spread across the nation as the party re-focuses for the next set of elections. The Republican National Committee Co-Chair made a stop in La Crosse Thursday night.
She says the party has the right ideals for the country and more than enough support.
It's just a matter of spreading the word and finding more voters. "We all understand what is important to us and to our families, good education for our children, safety for our country, to live within our means as a nation, and when you look at those things, you just need more messengers in the communities to get out and talk about it," said Sharon Day.18465022
Day says the biggest change will be a return to grassroots efforts to successfully rebuild the party.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks