RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Richland Center police are asking for help in finding a 15-year-old girl last seen Feb. 11.
Kayci J. Hubl was last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Police believe Hubl left on her own accord through a second story window and might be accompanied by a 16-year-old from the Mauston area.
She's described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 115 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the the Richland Center Police Department at 608-647-2103.
- Fatal officer-involved shooting in Eau Claire
- Fatal crash in Monroe County
- Numerous golf courses closed due to flooding damage
- AED on-site at La Crosse Interstate Fair
- Local church hosts third-annual Mediterranean Festival
- La Crosse Public Library hosts third annual comic con
- Heavy rain causes huge sink hole in La Crosse
- Innaugural Catgut Paddle brings races, food, music
- Arcadia flooding leaves behind mess, displaces residents
- Area businesses prepare for more flooding