RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Richland Center police are asking for help in finding a 15-year-old girl last seen Feb. 11.
Kayci J. Hubl was last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Police believe Hubl left on her own accord through a second story window and might be accompanied by a 16-year-old from the Mauston area.
She's described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 115 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the the Richland Center Police Department at 608-647-2103.
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Trump to meet congressional leaders Monday at the White House
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Man died after kayak capsized, Des Moines authorities say