RICHLAND CENTER, Wis. - Richland Center police are asking for help in finding a 15-year-old girl last seen Feb. 11.
Kayci J. Hubl was last seen the night of Feb. 11 at her home in the Allison Park neighborhood where she lives with her adult sister. The Richland Center High School student was reported missing by her sister at 7:05 the next morning.
Police believe Hubl left on her own accord through a second story window and might be accompanied by a 16-year-old from the Mauston area.
She's described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing 115 pounds. She has blue eyes and brown hair.
Anyone with information is asked to call the the Richland Center Police Department at 608-647-2103.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks