ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A little rain Saturday afternoon didn't stop anyone from enjoying Onalaska Community Days.
The annual event is hosted by the American Legion of Onalaska and is complete with music, indoor games and a softball tournament.
The two-day family event usually draws in a crowd of about 2,000 people. One organizer said it's always a fun event with the proceeds going to a good cause.
"The money we raise today we turn to the veterans, we support badger girls state, badger boys, we do a lot with the police department through dare and great, and we donate to our fire department," said Sue Kelley, on the board of directors for Community Days.
The 9th annual Onalaska Community Days finishes up Saturday night with live music.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Family to announce settlement in police shooting case
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Powerball' game
- Minnesota House set for floor vote on Real ID
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Iowa mayor wraps up address with bluesy salute to his city
- Fresh snow possible for American Birkebeiner
- U of Iowa eliminating some scholarships as part of cutbacks
- Former Packer talks leadership, teamwork at Boy Scouts fundraiser
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race