LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Habitat for Humanity is looking for volunteers to be a part of one of their spring projects.
ReNEW La Crosse Neighborhoods is an organization that works with schools, businesses and community members to make our city a better place to live.
Their goal for the month of May is to revitalize the Powell-Poage -Hamilton and Washburn neighborhoods, and they've already got more than 30 projects lined up.
But organizers are looking for more volunteers to help out during the weekends.
"We have a lot of painting and planting, and just some simple repair type things to do," said Amanda Acklin, executive director of Habitat for Humanity.
If you'd like to volunteer your time to the ReNEW project, you can sign up on their website, renewlacrosse.org.
- New safety measures on the way to Norplex Drive after recent creek death
- Rep. Walz mulling Democratic bid for Minnesota governor
- Gundersen program helps mothers, parents with drug addictions
- La Crosse rally supports transgender youth
- Wisconsin attorney general appeals redistricting ruling
- Officers go 'wild' in support of Special Olympics
- Family Fest returns to La Crosse Center this weekend
- Vikings' stadium board at full strength after resignations
- Storm misses Birkie course, race canceled
- Judges express skepticism over claims in voting cases