LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An 8-week health challenge is giving La Crosse residents a chance to live a healthier lifestyle.
It's all part of the 3rd annual Biggest Health Challenge put on by the La Crosse County Health Department. The program runs from February 10 to April 4.
The challenge has all kinds of events and activities participants can take part, including cooking, fitness and wellness presentations, healthy screenings and nutrition counseling.
You can sign up for free, or you can pay $10 and be entered in to the weight loss challenge and the chance to win prizes. Winners will be based on percent of body weight lost. Grand prizes of cash are based upon challenge participation. Top winners in the paid challenge will receive a free one-year membership to the YMCA.
To register for the Biggest Health Challenge- La Crosse click here. You can also register by phone at (608) 785-9831.24272126
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota