LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - As with any severe storm that damages property, it's important to make sure you document everything. That will help with insurance claims you may have to file.
The state's Emergency Management says even if you're not sure if there's enough for a claim, it's better to be safe than sorry.
If you were lucky in this round of storms and avoided damage, now may be a good time to double check your coverage. "Do you have enough coverage? Are you really up to speed? Have you had an addition on your home that you haven't thought about adding additional coverage to? Those kinds of things," said Tod Pritchard from Wisconsin Emergency Management.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest