RACINE, Wis. (AP) - Police say the woman shot in the head in downtown Racine earlier this week has died, elevating the case to a homicide.
Authorities say Lucinda White, 44, died at Froedtert Hospital in suburban Milwaukee Thursday night. Police are holding a man who was arrested in Millersville, Tennessee, on possible homicide charges.
White suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was found collapsed on a downtown street shortly before 11 p.m. Wednesday.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests