LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The public is invited to have "Coffee with Kabat" on Thursday at the South Side Neighborhood Center, 1300 S. 6th Street, in La Crosse.
At the event, the community can visit with Mayor Tim Kabat and learn about city business and offer thoughts and ideas on how to improve the City of La Crosse.
Refreshments will be provided during the event, which runs from 5-6:30 p.m.
The first Coffee with Kabat was on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest