LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The public is invited to have "Coffee with Kabat" on Thursday at the South Side Neighborhood Center, 1300 S. 6th Street, in La Crosse.
At the event, the community can visit with Mayor Tim Kabat and learn about city business and offer thoughts and ideas on how to improve the City of La Crosse.
Refreshments will be provided during the event, which runs from 5-6:30 p.m.
The first Coffee with Kabat was on Thursday, October 24, 2013.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US