ONALASKA, WI (WKBT) - Ten lucky students got to take some sweet revenge on their principal.
Students at St. Paul's Lutheran in Onalaska collected more than 7,500 box tops for education. Their reward was throwing pies at the principal.
One kid from every grade was randomly selected and took aim. And they weren't just plates of whipped cream either. "It had a little bit of apple pie filling and some gummy worms and sprinkles on it, and then little did I know that it would have chocolate whipped cream on the top, which made it a little messier," said Principal Bob Wiegman.
"They were really excited and they were all screaming 'hit him in the face,' so I threw it as hard as I could at his face," said 7th grader Abigail Peterson.
The principal hasn't ruled out doing this again some time in the future.23119592
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay