LA CROSSE, Wis. - The wait is over for The Grand River Singer's TV Premiere.
The group took in their debut on "Off Pitch" at a red carpet event in La Crosse Wednesday night.
The show, which airs on VH1, showcases La Crosse's adult show choir. It's been three years in the making.19798918
"Off Pitch" follows the choir as they perform throughout the area.
The artistic director says the show is very true to the group. "We have our moments of greatness and we have our moments of complete insanity. It's crazy how much those zany things that happen and those mishaps that happen, those happen to us every time we go out to perform, it's crazy," said artistic director Rob Jones.
Right now, there are 8 episodes scheduled to air.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser