LA CROSSE, Wis. - The wait is over for The Grand River Singer's TV Premiere.
The group took in their debut on "Off Pitch" at a red carpet event in La Crosse Wednesday night.
The show, which airs on VH1, showcases La Crosse's adult show choir. It's been three years in the making.19798918
"Off Pitch" follows the choir as they perform throughout the area.
The artistic director says the show is very true to the group. "We have our moments of greatness and we have our moments of complete insanity. It's crazy how much those zany things that happen and those mishaps that happen, those happen to us every time we go out to perform, it's crazy," said artistic director Rob Jones.
Right now, there are 8 episodes scheduled to air.
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay