Powerball tickets worth $10,000 and $20,000 were sold in Tomah and New Lisbon, respectively.
A $10,000 Powerball ticket that matched four out of five winning numbers plus the Powerball number was sold at the Kwik Trip at 310 E. McCoy Road in Tomah.
A $20,000 Powerball ticket that matched four of five winning numbers plus the Powerball number was sold at the Kwik Trip at 108 W. Bridge Street in New Lisbon. Winners at all prize levels have 180 days to validate their tickets.
Wednesday's winning Powerball numbers were 08, 13, 19, 22, and 53 with a Powerball of 24. The Pwer Play number was 2.
The Powerball jackpot climbs to an estimated $70 million ($40.7 million cash) for the Saturday, April 5 drawing.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser