Powerball tickets worth $10,000 and $20,000 were sold in Tomah and New Lisbon, respectively.
A $10,000 Powerball ticket that matched four out of five winning numbers plus the Powerball number was sold at the Kwik Trip at 310 E. McCoy Road in Tomah.
A $20,000 Powerball ticket that matched four of five winning numbers plus the Powerball number was sold at the Kwik Trip at 108 W. Bridge Street in New Lisbon. Winners at all prize levels have 180 days to validate their tickets.
Wednesday's winning Powerball numbers were 08, 13, 19, 22, and 53 with a Powerball of 24. The Pwer Play number was 2.
The Powerball jackpot climbs to an estimated $70 million ($40.7 million cash) for the Saturday, April 5 drawing.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US