MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Wisconsin sold four $10,000 winning tickets for this weekend's Powerball drawing.
The Wisconsin Lottery says the four $10,000 tickets were sold at the 5 Star Citgo in Mukwonago, Tri-Par Oil in Saukville, Petro Center in Sheboygan Falls, and the Kwik Trip at 124 West McCoy Blvd. in Tomah. Those winners had to match four of the five numbers drawn plus the Powerball.
The winning numbers were 17-29-31-52-53 and Powerball 31.
A ticket sold in New Jersey matched all six numbers to win a jackpot worth up to $338.3 million.
- Baldwin encourages Perdue to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Bills to fight homelessness in Wisconsin up for vote
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in Wisconsin
- Walker hopes federal government shutdown can be avoided
- Wisconsin dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Walker says he has 'no interest' in higher vehicle fees
- Mom who made kids sleep in feces-covered room gets probation
- Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- Bill would eliminate last of Wisconsin's prevailing wage
- First Battalion aviation unit deploys to Middle East