MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Wisconsin sold four $10,000 winning tickets for this weekend's Powerball drawing.
The Wisconsin Lottery says the four $10,000 tickets were sold at the 5 Star Citgo in Mukwonago, Tri-Par Oil in Saukville, Petro Center in Sheboygan Falls, and the Kwik Trip at 124 West McCoy Blvd. in Tomah. Those winners had to match four of the five numbers drawn plus the Powerball.
The winning numbers were 17-29-31-52-53 and Powerball 31.
A ticket sold in New Jersey matched all six numbers to win a jackpot worth up to $338.3 million.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration