LA CROSSE, Wis. - La Crosse police arrested two people in an armed robbery on Main Street on Saturday night.
Police arrested Paul Wenzel, 33, of Holmen, and Shannon Storey, 40, of La Crosse.
A woman from Iowa called police to report her husband had been jumped by some men at Blue Line Tattoo on Main Street at 7: 11 p.m.18504814
The woman told police her husband and their kids were with her when she was getting her nose pierced. She said six members of the Outlaw Motorcycle Group came into the tattoo place and three of them got in her husband's face.
The police report says her husband was forced to remove his shirt and other clothes, being threatened with a 4-6 inch knife. Two patches were cut off a denim jacket. He was also missing a black shirt with "Support Nomads" on it. The police report said the Outlaws told the family they weren't welcome in Wisconsin.
Police say the Outlaws left in a black pickup going northbound through an alley. They were arrested later on the north side of La Crosse. The t-shirt was found in the pick-up truck.
Wenzel faces a robbery while armed charge. Storey faces the following charges: robbery, while armed enhancer; possession of THC; and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks