TOWNSHIP of TOMAH, Wis. - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department says two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a vehicle slid off the road due to icy conditions Monday evening in the Township of Tomah.
Authorities say Roxane Larson, 50, of Tomah, was driving westbound on State Highway 16 when she lost control of her vehicle due to icy conditions on the roadway near the intersection of Hennepin Road. Her vehicle went into a ditch and then struck a telephone pedestal and power pole.
Larson and passenger Katrina Drew, 20, of Tomah, were transported to Tomah Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. A third passenger was not injured.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers