TOWNSHIP of TOMAH, Wis. - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department says two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries after a vehicle slid off the road due to icy conditions Monday evening in the Township of Tomah.
Authorities say Roxane Larson, 50, of Tomah, was driving westbound on State Highway 16 when she lost control of her vehicle due to icy conditions on the roadway near the intersection of Hennepin Road. Her vehicle went into a ditch and then struck a telephone pedestal and power pole.
Larson and passenger Katrina Drew, 20, of Tomah, were transported to Tomah Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. A third passenger was not injured.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather