LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse Co. judge entered a not guilty plea for a Boscobel man caught with nearly $30,000 worth of marijuana outside the La Crosse Amtrak depot.
25 year old Reuben Dudenbostel stood mute in La Crosse Co. Court Friday and a not guilty plea was entered on his behalf.
Police arrested Dudenbostel earlier this month after Amtrak police in Portland, Oregon tipped off local authorities that he was acting suspiciously.
Police found nearly seven and a half pounds of marijuana in his bag once he got off the train.
Dudenbostel's bond has been reduced to $10,000. He faces up to 22.5 years in prison if convicted.18574560
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather