LA CROSSE, Wis. - A La Crosse Co. judge entered a not guilty plea for a Boscobel man caught with nearly $30,000 worth of marijuana outside the La Crosse Amtrak depot.
25 year old Reuben Dudenbostel stood mute in La Crosse Co. Court Friday and a not guilty plea was entered on his behalf.
Police arrested Dudenbostel earlier this month after Amtrak police in Portland, Oregon tipped off local authorities that he was acting suspiciously.
Police found nearly seven and a half pounds of marijuana in his bag once he got off the train.
Dudenbostel's bond has been reduced to $10,000. He faces up to 22.5 years in prison if convicted.18574560
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest