LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - A local brewery is letting its beer flow across the border.
Pearl Street Brewery Beer is now getting stocked on shelves and on tap in Minnesota. Specifically in Houston, Winona, and Olmstead counties.
The brewery has a strong foothold in the region and has even expanded into Madison.
Now, it's going west into a market that's been asking for the beer for years. "Our demographic used to be so narrow and pinpointed 15 years ago, now if you're of age to drink beer, you're a craft enthusiast," said Pearl Street's Sales and Marketing Director Tami Plourde.
The brewery hopes to expand up to the Twin Cities some time in the future.23058874
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks