LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - A local brewery is letting its beer flow across the border.
Pearl Street Brewery Beer is now getting stocked on shelves and on tap in Minnesota. Specifically in Houston, Winona, and Olmstead counties.
The brewery has a strong foothold in the region and has even expanded into Madison.
Now, it's going west into a market that's been asking for the beer for years. "Our demographic used to be so narrow and pinpointed 15 years ago, now if you're of age to drink beer, you're a craft enthusiast," said Pearl Street's Sales and Marketing Director Tami Plourde.
The brewery hopes to expand up to the Twin Cities some time in the future.23058874
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.